Monday, October 24, 2011

Author Letters

Grade 1 put wrote letters to the visiting author. I got this idea from Tara Etheridge's blog. I modified it by having students use the Epson Brightlink interactive whiteboard but switched to paper because I needed to fill some bulletin boards up for the author visit. You can get the idea from the photo. I put the photos on Youblisher and sent them to the author. It helped generate excitement about the upcoming author visit.

Here's the look on Youblisher. I put it in a PowerPoint and saved it as a PDF file. Click on the box and it will enlarge, then click on the arrows in the lower righthand corner to turn pages.
Author Letters

Here's the Epson Brightlink photo. I had saved it originally but can't find the image so here's a photo of what we did. The original will show up in some weird place. I have photos on my photos...

1 comment:

  1. Possessing examine this I assumed it had been extremely educational. I enjoy you taking some time and work to place this short article jointly. I as soon as yet again discover myself shelling out approach to significantly time equally studying and commenting. But so what, it had been nevertheless worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete